Trekking tour explores southeast Asia’s longest volcanic cave system in Krong No – Dak Nong (specifically C3, C4, C7 Chu Bluk caves) designed 2 days 2 nights with extremely interesting activities for visitors who have a passion for trekking to explore adventure, I like to experience strong feelings as follows:
- Admire the night stars at the campsite near the waterfall extremely poetic with a very satisfying barbecue.
- Impressed with volcanic lava structure when exploring mysterious caves
- Challenge yourself with the experience of climbing ropes down to explore the magnificent cave mouths
- Listen to the sound of the fast flowing water and witness the majestic beauty of Dray Nur Waterfall, Gia Long.
- Exploreing THE BEAUTY OF CHU BLUK VOLCANIC CAVE
The Trekking Tour route explores southeast Asia’s longest volcanic cave system (C3, C4, C7 cave) consisting of 2 days and 2 nights, which can vary according to weather conditions.
TREKKING TOUR EXPLORES SOUTHEAST ASIA’S LONGEST VOLCANIC CAVE SYSTEM (C3,C4,C7 CAVE)
- Duration: 2 days 2 nights
- Duration: From January to May, 5 to 6 trips per month
- Chu Bluk Volcanic Cave – The longest volcanic cave system in Southeast Asia in Krong Nong district, Dak Nong province, located about 20km from the center of Krong No district.
LEVEL OF RISK: AVERAGE
- Request: Basic health, playing sports.
- Customers: Suitable for customers who are adventurous, love adventure trekking and want to experience new terrains, few people explore.
ACTIVITIES ON THE TOUR
- Steep mountainous terrain
- Explore the vast field of lava
- Swinging the rope down to the mouth of the cave
- Visit the volcanic caves: C3, C4, C7.
- Camping and barbecue by the falls
- Adults: 3,200,000 VND per person – Applicable to a group of 10 or more people, up to 20 guests per delegation.
- Children (from 6 to 12 years old): 2,500,000 VND / person.
- Meals and water throughout the journey
- Climbing equipment and insurance throughout the climbing journey and exploring the cave
- Tents, tents, sleeping bags for 2 nights
- Medical instruments, basic medicines
- Transportation on and from
YOU NEED TO PREPARE
- Climbing shoes have adhesion, good quality. The shoes are resistant to slippery, favorable for many rugged terrains.
- The dress has a light thin material, good dryness, easy to check.
- Warm clothes to wear at night.
- Long, thick socks (no low-neck socks)
- The backpack is of moderate size, good durability.
- Slippers to wear in the forbidden zone.
Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BLUK VOLCANIC CAVE
The temperature of cave is fairly stable, for about 24 degrees, the climate is cool infinity. Almost time to come here is also all. Spring, summer is the time of the volcanic cave where this is most beautiful at this time, the vegetation lush, little rain, sunny, so the path will be easy, and it is also the time you will bring you much beautiful photos.
Children (6-12 years old) are recommended only participation a part of the trip because in the journey that works rope swing at the mouth of the cave to explore volcanic caves.
The process of swinging the rope and climb down oral caves will take more effort of people involved and there are dangerous elements, so we'll have expert guidance detailed and specific the use of the safety device when the rope swing and the manipulation rope swing safe, accurate. Therefore, requiring visitors to pay attention listen, observe and perform properly under the guidance of experts.
Besides, you keep peace of mind because we always ensure the distance trekking, and where to stay as safe as possible.
For more information and photos of the trip, please visit Facebook