The western river tourism schedule consists of 5 days, which can vary depending on weather conditions
Western consists of 13 provinces. In which there is Can Tho the city is under the central government. 12 remaining provinces are: Long An, tien Giang, Ben Tre, Vinh Long, Tra Vinh, Dong Thap, Hau Giang, Soc Trang, An Giang, Kien Giang, Bac Lieu and Ca Mau.
Tour western rivers will go through 5 provinces typical in this region: tien Giang, can Tho, Soc trang, bac Lie
Region Mekong delta climate is relatively stable and mild throughout the year. It is suitable for travel vacation. The climate is divided into 2 distinct seasons, each season has its own personality, incredibly fun to explore.
Varied Western's Cuisine with characteristics of the river water along with the influence of culture water rice long life. In general, the most distinctive features in the dishes here are made from simple materials, the rustic but no less delicious. Tourists try one time for the West to be able to explore.
WESTERN RIVER TOURISM
- Location: Tien Giang, Soc Trang, Can Tho, Bac Lieu, Ca Mau.
- Duration: 5 days
LEVEL OF SAFETY
- Level 1: Basic, easy
- Requirements: do not require too much experience, just have the spirit to want to adventure, explore.
- Customer: Suitable for customers who are just starting out on the Tour, customers who want to travel with relatives (children), friends …
ACTIVITIES ON THE TOUR
- Take the train
- Delegation of 20 or more guests: VND 5,080,000 per person
- 2-star hotel in Ho Chi Minh City HCM
- 3-star hotel in Can Tho, Bac Lieu, Ca Mau
THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 29-seater car & tour guide throughout the route
- Hotel 2*,3* – Room 2.3 guests / room, fully equipped.
- Meal according to the program.
- 4 breakfast buffet at k.s
- 7 Main meals: 150,000 + specialties in Mui Mui 250,000 VND / guest
- Vietnam Tourism Insurance with a maximum compensation of VND 100,000,000
- All but the cost of visiting: according to the program above
- Serve: spring water 2 bottles / day, no hats for environmental protection
- Full of flowers, fruit… Memorial ceremony.
THE TOUR IS NOT INCLUDED
- The cost of single rooms, phones, laundry … and individuals other than the program.
- VAT is not included
- Children 10 years and older buy 01 ticket.
- Children between the ages of 5 and under 10 buy 75% of tickets. The standard is the same as adults, but sleeps with family.
- Children under 5 years of age do not charge tickets. Each family is entitled to 1 child under the age of 5 years of age 2nd child onwards charged 75% of the tour price.
- Train tickets under 5 years old are free, over 5 years old is like the price of 1/2 adult ticket
SUMMARY OF THE WESTERN PROVINCES
In the Southwest, referred to as the West, is actually the term of the Mekong Delta or the Southern Plain. The southwest is just to the left of the Southeast, the west borders Cambodia, the east and the south border the sea. With a land area of nearly 40 thousand km2, the West is divided into 13 provinces and cities, which are the provinces: An Giang, Dong Thap, Long An, Tien Giang, Ben Tre, Vinh Long, Can Tho, Kien Giang, Hau Giang, Tra Vinh, Soc Trang, Bac Lieu, Ca Mau.
The Mekong Delta region has a relatively stable and mild climate all year round suitable for resort tourism. When the queen here divides into 2 distinct seasons, each season has its own characteristics, extremely interesting to explore. Thanks to the soil conditions with the amount of fertile silt, this place is a golden land to develop farming and breeding industries,… In particular, the long-standing rice culture is also an important highlight when traveling to western rivers.
Besides road traffic, this place also thrives on transportation and trade by waterway thanks to the dense river system. Besides, due to the influence of the sea and lake, the West has long formed and developed very natural and unique ecosystems. Therefore, with western river tourism , you can enjoy admiring the rustic but equally unique beauty of the scenery here.
Find out more information and photos of the trip, please visit Facebook and follow other articles!