ROUTE TO EXPLORE THE SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS PRIMEVAL FOREST – TIEN SA WATERFALL– CLOUD HUNTING
The schedule of exploring the Nam Tay Nguyen forest with destinations such as Tien Sa Waterfall – Doi thong – Cloud Hunting with a time of 2 days and 1 night, can change according to weather conditions.
HO CHI MINH CITY – TIEN SA WATERFALL
05h30: Car and HDV Exp travel pick up at the rendezvous point...... depart Daknong, after that we have breakfast.
10h00: We moving through the forest Bu Gia Map to Nam Tay Nguyen. We go to Nha Dai and relax
11h30: We have lunch at the station, then we listen to the road and trekking in the primary forest to Tien Sa Waterfall , 1 in waterfalls, pristine nestled in the core forest, Nam Tay Nguyen, bathe in the stream...move back to Nha Dai.
18h00: We have dinner with typical dishes of Nam Tay Nguyen forest.. grilled pork, chicken hill, lake fish roast and vegetables the forest. Evening camp fire and enjoy coffee and tea, enjoy the fresh air and quiet among the mountains.
CLOUD HUNTING – DOI THONG - HO CHI MINH CITY
05h00 : We depart to clound hunting points for visiting and pictures about the breakfast, then move to the hill and walk to the pine forest visit and see Nam Tay Nguyen forest from on top of the hill, visit Cay Di san
11h30 : We have lunch and depart for Ho Chi Minh City. To the point of initial appointment, the end of tour. Goodbye delegation.
TOUR TO EXPLORE NAM TAY NGUYEN FOREST – TIEN SA WATERFALL – DOI THONG – CLOUD HUNTING
- Nam Tay Nguyen Forest: Tuy Duc District, Dak Nong Province.
- Location: Nha Dai – Tien Sa Waterfall – Doi thong
- Time: 2 days 1 night
LEVEL OF SAFETY
- Level 2 – Medium
- Basic health
- Having played sports.
- Suitable for customers who are adventurous, adventurous and want to experience new terrains.
- Tour from 2 days.
- Distance from 8km to 12km.
- Forest ice, wading streams, waterfall baths
Package tour price: 3,000,000 VND/guest
(applicable to 10 or more guests)
LEARN ABOUT NAM TAY NGUYEN FOREST
Nam Tay Nguyen in Tuy Duc District, Dak Nong Province. Tuy Duc district consists of 6 communes: Quang Truc, Dak Busk So, Quang Tam, Dak R’Tih, Dak Ngo commune and Quang Tan commune. To the northwest of the district borders Dak Song, the southeast borders Binh Phuoc, and the northeastern part borders Cambodia. Nam Tay Nguyen forest in Tuy Duc district has a large area, playing an important role in the ecosystem of Tuy Duc area in particular, Dak Nong in general.
In Nam Tay Nguyen forest, nature retains almost all of its unspoiled beauty. Especially for the flora here, the rare plants are still preserved. The number of ancient, biologically valuable trees accounts for a high proportion. Nam Tay Nguyen is an ideal destination for those who have a hobby of exploring and learning the beauty and mystery of nature.
Explore Nam Tay Nguyen Forest with outstanding locations such as Tien Sa Waterfall, Doi Thong,… Along with impressive trekking routes. Tien Sa Waterfall – a waterfall that possesses charming beauty, a point for the desolate scenery of the mountains and forests of the Nam Tay Nguyen.
- Meals and water throughout the journey
- Climbing equipment and insurance throughout the climbing journey and exploring the cave
- Tents, tents, sleeping bags for 2 nights
- Medical instruments, basic medicines
- Vehicles moving in and out of the way.
YOU NEED TO PREPARE
- Climbing shoes have adhesion, good quality. The shoes are resistant to slippery, favorable for many rugged terrains.
- The dress has a light thin material, good dryness, easy to check.
- Warm clothes to wear at night.
- Long, thick socks (no low-neck socks)
- The backpack is of moderate size, good durability.
- Slippers to wear in the forbidden zone.
For more information and photos of the trip and another interesting trip, please visit Facebook.