The route of the Trekking Tour waterfall and Ta Dung peak consists of 3 days, which can be changed according to weather conditions.
Level of Risk 4: DIFFICULT
- Requirements: Have good health, regularly play sports, have experience trekking.
- Customers: Suitable for customers who want to challenge themselves to limit themselves, conquer new terrains and places.
TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK
Dak Nong tourism is famous for its beautiful natural waterfalls, disturbing so many visitors to visit. When we come to explore the waterfalls in Dak Nong with extremely unspoiled beauty, we not only feel its magnificent beauty but also learn the legends associated with the formation of each waterfall.
Along with that, conquering the top of Ta Dung mountain up to 1,982m high will be an extremely attractive experience for trekking enthusiasts to climb the mountain. Ta Dung Peak in Ta Dung National Park is located on the border of Dak Nong and Di Linh provinces, in the center of the Central Highlands of Vietnam, is a primeval forest with an average elevation of 1,200 – 1,500m.
Organizing trekking activities waterfalls and peaks is a new combination program for members who are passionate about climbing and want to experience difficult roads.
TREKKING WATERFALLS AND THE TOPS OF TA DUNG
- Location: Dak Glong district, Dak Nong province, about 45km from Gia Nghia city.
- Duration: 3 days 2 nights
- Duration: from January to May (5-6 trips/1 month)
- Difficulty level: Difficulty
- Meals throughout the journey.
- Safety devices when crossing terrain
- Tents, tents, sleeping bags for 2 nights
- Medical instruments, basic medicines
- Transportation on and from
YOU NEED TO BE PREPARED
- Climbing shoes have adhesion, good quality. The shoes are resistant to slippery, favorable for many rugged terrains.
- The dress has a light thin material, good dryness, easy to check.
- Warm clothes to wear at night.
- Long, thick socks (no low-neck socks)
- The backpack is of moderate size, good durability.
- Slippers to wear in the forbidden zone.
HOW IS THE WEATHER IN TA DUNG?
Ta Dung National Park’s the climate is cool and pleasant. In Ta Dung, with this type of climate typical of the mountains, there are 2 distinct seasons every year. Accordingly, the rainy season begins from April 5 until may 10. Next, the dry season will start from January 11 until January 4 next year. Depending on the purpose, you can arrange to have the best trip.
- Group 4 to 10: 6,500,000 đ/người
- Group 11 to 20: 5,100,000 đ/người
For more information and photos of the trip, please visit Facebook