The Trekking Tour route explores southeast Asia’s longest volcanic cave system (C3, C4, C7 cave) consisting of 2 days and 2 nights, which can vary according to weather conditions.
TREKKING TOUR EXPLORES SOUTHEAST ASIA’S LONGEST VOLCANIC CAVE SYSTEM (C3,C4,C7 CAVE)
- Duration: 2 days 2 nights
- Duration: From January to May, 5 to 6 trips per month
- Chu Bluk Volcanic Cave – The longest volcanic cave system in Southeast Asia in Krong district, Dak Nong province,
- Located about 20km from the center of Krong No district.
LEVEL OF RISK: AVERAGE
- Request: Basic health, playing sports.
- Customers: Suitable for customers who are adventurous, love adventure trekking and want to experience new terrains, few people explore.
ACTIVITIES ON THE TOUR
- Steep mountainous terrain
- Explore the vast field of lava
- Swinging the rope down to the mouth of the cave
- Visit the volcanic caves: C3, C4, C7.
- Camping and barbecue by the falls
- Adults: 3,200,000 VND per person – Applicable to a group of 10 or more people, up to 20 guests per delegation.
- Children (from 6 to 12 years old): 2,500,000 VND / person.
- Meals and water throughout the journey
- Climbing equipment and insurance throughout the climbing journey and exploring the cave
- Tents, tents, sleeping bags for 2 nights
- Medical instruments, basic medicines
- Transportation on and from
YOU NEED TO PREPARE
- Climbing shoes have adhesion, good quality. The shoes are resistant to slippery, favorable for many rugged terrains.
- The dress has a light thin material, good dryness, easy to check.
- Warm clothes to wear at night.
- Long, thick socks (no low-neck socks)
- The backpack is of moderate size, good durability.
- Slippers to wear in the forbidden zone
Trekking tour explores southeast Asia’s longest volcanic cave system in Krong No – Dak Nong (specifically C3, C4, C7 Chu Bluk caves) designed 2 days 2 nights with extremely interesting activities for visitors who have a passion for trekking to explore adventure, I like to experience strong feelings as follows:
- Admire the night stars at the campsite near the waterfall extremely poetic with a very satisfying barbecue.
- Impressed with volcanic lava structure when exploring mysterious caves
- Challenge yourself with the experience of climbing ropes down to explore the magnificent cave mouths
- Listen to the sound of the fast flowing water and witness the majestic beauty of Dray Nur Waterfall, Gia Long.
For more information and photos of the trip, please visit Facebook