PHU QUY ISLAND DISCOVERY TOUR
- Trip duration: 4 days 3 nights
- Phu Quy is an island district in Binh Thuan Province, South Central Coast, Vietnam and is an archipelago of 12 large and small islands, located outside the same island system in the south-centralmost region.
LEVEL 2: AVERAGE
- Request: Basic health, there is sports.
- Customer: Suitable for customers who are adventurous and want to experience new terrains.
ACTIVITIES ON THE TOUR
- Bathing in the sea.
- Children under 02 years old: Free tour price (Parents take care of their own children).
- Children from 02 to under 06: Free tour price (Parents take care of their children themselves).
- Children from 06 to under 10 years old: Buy 50% of the tour price, including food services, car seats but they do not have their own bed and sleep with their parents.
- Children 11 years and older: Buy 100% of the tour price as an adult.
- Tour guests accompanied by 02 children under 06 years old: please buy an additional 1 ticket 50% of the tour price (not including train/plane ticket) to have standards of dining, car seats, sightseeing for children.
THE SERVICE INCLUDES
- Hotels, homestays: According to standards, air-conditioned facilities (02-03-04 guests/ room).
- New-generation tourist cars serve the thoughtful delegation, on the island by motorbike.
- Catering + drinking: Main meal 140,000 VND / guest / part + dinner party 250,000 VND / guest / part
- One-turn entrance tickets to the attractions according to the program.
- Round-trip high-speed train tickets, island-bound trains
- Enthusiastic, experienced, attentively served tour guide.
- Travel insurance according to Vietnamese guest standards (up to VND 100,000,000/guest/tour)
- Spring water, tourist cones, cold towels.
THE SERVICE IS NOT INCLUDED
- Sightseeing car outside the program, sleeping single room.
- Phones, laundry, and out-of-program expenses.
- Tips on the trip for guides, drivers.
YOU NEED TO PREPARE
- Climbing shoes have adhesion, good quality. The shoes are resistant to slippery, favorable for many rugged terrains.
- The dress has a light thin material, good dryness, easy to check.
- Long, thick socks (no low-neck socks)
- The backpack is of moderate size, good durability.
Beautiful scenery captivates people in Phu Quy island district, with Chaoyang Bay, Vinh Hang, Small Beach, Linh Son Pagoda … are the ideal stops to enjoy the scenery, let’s experience many interesting things on the remote island with EXP travel.
ABOUT PHU QUY ISLAND
Phu Quy Island, also known as Thu Lao Island or Khoai Land Island, is an island district with an area of more than 16 km2 in Binh Thuan province.
Phu Quy Island stands out with beautiful scenery as a foreground, on the island still retains its inherent wildness with high mountains, clear sea, blue sky. There are also many places to visit and check-in for visitors to explore and experience.
The national flag pole on Phu Quoc island is one of the seven of its kind, which were installed on seven outpost islands. Other national flag poles included Tran Island (Quang Ninh province), Bach Long Vi Island (Hai Phong province), Hon La Island (Quang Binh province), Cu Lao Xanh (Binh Dinh province), Con Son Island (Ba Ria – Vung Tau) and Tho Chu Island (Kien Giang province). Work on the Phu Quy Island national flag pole started in June 2015 with a total area of 200 s.q.m. It is an ideal place to admire the sunrise on the island.
For more information and photos of the trip, please visit Facebook