SCHEDULE OF HIKING TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK
Starting from the marina, the delegation begins to explore Granit Falls, one of the geological heritage sites of Unesco Dak Nong Global Geopark, along the stream is an exciting journey with the characteristics of each different forest type of tropical forest. The group stops for lunch at the waterfall, then freely tours the waterfall point for 30 minutes and moves back to the foot of the mountain.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Download: From January to May, 5 to 6 trips/Month
- The difficulty: basic, easy
SUMMARY OF HIKING TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK
Ta Dung National Park is located on the border of Dak Nong and Di Linh provinces, in the heart of the Central Highlands of Vietnam. This is a primeval forest with an average elevation of 1,200 – 1,500m, with the peak of Ta Dung mountain up to 1,982m above sea level. Ta Dung National Park is located in an important area of economic and environmental security of the region. Forests here absorb and store carbon, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, protect and maintain the ecological balance of the entire region.
This national park is also the headwaters of the Dong Nai River, including protection forests, regulation, water supply, public production – agriculture, electricity industry. It can be said that the garden is like the green lungs of Dak Nong province. With the characteristics of humid tropical forests on low mountains, Ta Dung National Park is the standard standard of the rare primeval forest ecosystem of the highlands, with endemic and rare flora and fauna genes only found in the Central Highlands. With a total distance of 5km, HikingTa Dung National Park is an interesting experience route for visitors with a variety of views of waterfalls, streams and different types of forests.
HIKING TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK
- Ta Dung National Park in Dak Plao commune, Dak Glong district, Dak Nong province, about 45km from Gia Nghia city.
- Duration: from January to May (5-6 trips/1 month)
- Difficulty level: basic and easy.
- Meals throughout the journey
- Safety devices when crossing terrain
- Tents, tents, sleeping bag for 2 nights
- Medical instruments, basic medicines
- Transortation on and from
You need to be prepared:
- Climbing shoes have adhesion, good quality. The shoes are resistant to slippery, favourable for many rugged terrains.
- The dress has a light thin material, good dryness, easy to check
- Warm clothes to wear at night
- Long, thick socks (no low-neck socks)
- The backpack is of moderate size, good durablility
- Slippers to wear in the fobidden zone
- Group 4 to 10: 780,000 VND/person
- Group 11 to 20: 700,000 VND/person