The roadmap camping Quang Khe Retreat – Ta Dung lake – Da Nul Waterfall trip consists of 2 days and 2 nights, which can be changed according to weather conditions.
TP.HCM - DAK NONG
03h30 : Car and EXP Community tour guide welcome the group at the meeting point.
04h00 : departing Đak Nong, breakfast at stops Phuc Loc Tho - Bu Dang
09h30 : visit to the city center and visiting monument No Trang Long – leader of the M'nong during the period of resistance against the French, the man, the tribe opened the route that was later used as the national highway 14C. Then, the delegation moved about "Cay xoai" village, far Gia Nghia about 15km, points of contact North-South in the period 1959-1960 to connect the two sight, the group join in thurification ceremony to commemorate those who sacrificed for the country.
12h00 : having lunch at Son Ma restaurant on the lake side. Then put the group at the museum of gongs and brocade, culture characteristic of highland to understand more about indigenous communities.
15h30 : back beyond the pass to Ta Gigantic Panorama, the point of observation panoramic view of the lake, Flaps, Last place is very much preferred thanks to the subtle beauty of 36 islands on the lake with 5000 hectares of National park Flaps don't.
17h30 : group stop at Flaps don't Reststop, a point to watch the sunset and dawn beautiful, caravan and get a room here. Campfire and take dinner, enjoy wild boar meat, grilled chicken hill lake fish roast and vegetables the forest...with the cold air between the mountains and Highlands.
BOATING – DA NUL WATERFALL- DAK NONG GEOPARK - HO CHI MINH CITY
- Moring: The hunt cloud and take pics at sunrise, gazing at the majestic mountains from above, then breakfast, the group moved by terrain vehicle down to the dock, wearing life jackets and paddle float on the lake hydro DN 4, shoot... train tour excursion to the primeval forest and to the falls, Da Nul for a group photograph 1 waterfalls, majestic and unspoiled, capturing and bath waterfall...and enjoy lunch picnic...
- Lunch: Taking back the boat tidy luggage out the car on the Gia Nghia City, then departing for Ho Chi Minh city, to the point of initial appointment, the end of tour. Goodbye union.
QUANG KHE RETREAT – TA DUNG LAKE – DA NUL WATERFALL TRIP
- Duration: 2 days 2 nights
- Dak Nong is located in the southwest of the Central Highlands about 255km from Ho Chi Minh City.
- Destination: Quang Khe retreat – Ta Dung Lake – Da Nul Waterfall
LEVEL OF RISK: BASIC, EASY
- Requirements: do not require too much experience, just have the spirit to want to adventure, explore.
- Customers: Suitable for customers who are just starting out on tour, customers who want to travel with relatives (children), friends …
ACTIVITIES ON THE TOUR
- Visit the Monument of No Trang Long
- Discover the typical culture of the Central Highlands
- Check-in Of Ta Dung Lake – Ha Long Bay in the Central Highlands
- Camping Quang Khe retreat
- Cloud hunting
- Steam boating on Dong Nai River 4
- Explore Da Nul Waterfall
- Picnic by the cool stream.
- Applicable to a group of 25 or more guests.
- Meals throughout the journey.
- Safety devices when crossing terrain
- Tents, camps, sleeping bags for 3 nights
- Medical instruments, basic medicines
- Transportation on and from
You need to be prepared
- Climbing shoes have adhesion, good quality. The shoes are resistant to slippery, favorable for many rugged terrains.
- The dress has a light thin material, good dryness, easy to check.
- Warm clothes to wear at night.
- Long, thick socks (no low-neck socks)
- The backpack is of moderate size, good durability.
SUMMARY OF DAK NONG
Dak Nong is located in the southwest of the Central Highlands, the end of the Truong Son range. The north and northeast border Dak Lak province, the east and southeast border Lam Dong province, the south and southwest border Binh Phuoc province, the west borders the Kingdom of Cambodia. Dak Nong is a province located in the development triangle area of Vietnam – Laos – Cambodia.
Dak Nong is about 1360km from Hanoi, about 600km from Da Nang, about 255km from Ho Chi Minh City. Based on this distance, people can choose the means of transportation to Dak Nong accordingly.
The main terrain of Dak Nong is mountainous, diverse and has a strong division, alternating between highlands and low-lying plains.
The weather is quite temperate. The dry season extends from November to April following year. It is windy, cold and dry. The rainy season lasts from May to October with high amount of rainfall.
When coming to Dak Nong, in addition to participating in trekking to explore places such as volcanic caves, climbing mountains or exploring the magnificent waterfalls here. Visitors can also explore the living life of ethnic minorities. A trip that combines resorts and explores the unique culture of the nation will also be an interesting and suitable experience when guests want to travel with family or friends.
For more information and photos of this trip and more another amazing trip camping Quang Khe Retreat, please visit Facebook