The trekking tour to explore Ta Dung National Park takes place over 3 days and 3 nights designed for groups of visitors who want to have a real experience with the beautiful nature here. The program is designed with an eco-friendly tourism model, which is an opportunity for family and friends to participate in outdoor activities together.
SUMMARY OF TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK
Ta Dung National Park is considered as an extremely attractive destination in Dak Nong, especially for nature lovers. Coming to this place, you not only enjoy the extremely fresh and cool air but also visit the pristine waterfall system but are endowed with beautiful shapes by nature.
In addition, in the garden there is a system of synthetic primeval forests with the intersection between the characteristics of the northern and southern forests. Therefore, visitors can observe the diversity of the forest system here.
The highlight of Ta Dung National Park is TA DUNG LAKE – HA LONG BAY ON LAND IN THE CENTRAL HIGHLANDS. This is a popular destination for many travel lovers.
Organizing Ta Dung trekking activities is a new combination program for members who want to experience difficult roads.
The Trekking Tour route to explore Ta Dung National Park consists of 3 days, which can vary according to weather conditions.
7 FLOORS WATERFALL– CAMPING ON THE RIVERBANK
5 o'clock in the morning, the group go to the ranger station to have breakfast. Then, guests will listen to common supply lines trekking to the 7 floors Waterfall. Before starting, hiking trainer will guide how to use straps and climbing tools when moving down the 7 floors waterfall. Here, the delegation will visit, take pictures and rest. The group will have lunch at 11: 30am, then moving out to the edge of the forest. Here, the group pick up to the foot of the Ta Dung mountain to build tents and rest. Here, visitors are hot springs, enjoy quiet space together with cool climate. In the evening, the group will enjoy a meal full of fascinating was prepared earlier and singing songs together. Here, the temperature in the forest night down very fast, participants should be equipped with warm clothing to keep the body warm.
CONQUER TA DUNG MOUTAIN 1982m – CAMPING AT 1.700 m
6h30 am, the group have breakfast. Everyone in the group breaking camp together and preparing the luggage carefully before climbing Ta Dung mountain– where the French had conquered and marking the highest peak (Ta don't 1982). The group take the photos and have lunch. Then, the group continue to move to the point of camp. Evening, everybody bake the chicken, have dinner and chatting together.
CONQUER THE TA DUNG MOUNTAIN 1982M
In the morning, group have breakfast. Then the group arange camp and moving down the mountain. On the way down, the group will go through the point of hunting clouds and see view of the mountains and Highlands. Here, guests comfortably take the photos. On the foot of the mountain, the group move about waterfall to rest and bath waterfall. 15h in the same day, the delegation moved out point to the car then back to the resting point. In the evening, the group have barbecue party, chat together and see the beauty of the lake, Dong Nai 4 from on top of the mountain.
TOUR TREKKING EXPLORES TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK
- Ta Dung National Park belongs to Dak Plao commune, Dak Glong district, Dak Nong province, about 45km from Gia Nghia city.
- Duration: 3 days 3 nights
- Duration: from January to May (5-6 trips/1 month)
LEVEL 3: CHALLENGE
- Requirements: Good health, regularly playing sports, having participated in trekking.
- Customers: suitable for customers who want to try their best and discover new places.
ACTIVITES OF THE TOUR
- Steep mountainous terrain
- Forest ice
- Wading rivers and streams
- Camp ban
- 4.200.000 VNĐ/ person
- Group from 5 persons: up to 200.000 VND/ person
- Meals throughout the journey.
- Safety devices when crossing terrain
- Tents, camps, sleeping bags for 3 nights
- Medical instruments, basic medicines
- Transportation on and from
You need to be prepared:
- Climbing shoes have adhesion, good quality. The shoes are resistant to slippery, favorable for many rugged terrains.
- The dress has a light thin material, good dryness, easy to check.
- Warm clothes to wear at night.
- Long, thick socks (no low-neck socks)
- The backpack is of moderate size, good durability.
- Slippers to wear in the forbidden zone.
Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK
Ta Dung National Park's the climate is cool and pleasant. In Ta Dung, with this type of climate typical of the mountains, there are 2 distinct seasons every year. Accordingly, the rainy season begins from April 5 until may 10. Next, the dry season will start from January 11 until January 4 next year. Depending on the purpose, you can arrange to have the best trip.
If children under 10 years old, you can let they join the family tour.
- Viper, red tail is a species of extremely poisonous, it should be noted
- Solid green continent is the common type.
- Solid mainly actives at night
However, you don’t worried because we always prepare for you the most safe and best accomodation.
For more information and photos of the trip, please visit Facebook