Trekking on The peak of Ta Dung is held for 2 days and 2 nights with a total trekking distance of 26km. This is an opportunity for friends who have a passion for mountaineering, love trekking to explore and experience nature. The peak of Ta Dung is really a risky challenge for participants with steep ups and downs.
SUMMARY OF TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK AND THE PEAK OF TA DUNG
TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK belongs to Dac P’lao commune and Dak Som commune, Dak Glong district, Dak Nong province. About 45 km from Gia Nghia City, it is a primeval forest with an average elevation of 1,200 – 1,500m.
There is an area of 22,103 hectares with a rich and diverse system of animals and plants (forests account for an area of 86.7%). As one of the four regions with many endemic bird species, containing 1/8 of vietnam’s bird species and one of 222 regions with endemic bird species in the world.
Ta Dung National Park is located in a key area of regional economy and environmental security, absorbing and storing carbon, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, protecting and maintaining the ecological balance of the whole region. This National Park is also the headwaters of the Dong Nai River, including protection forests, regulation, water supply, public production – agriculture, electricity industry. It is likened to the green lungs of Dak Nong province.
With the characteristics of humid tropical forests on low mountains, Ta Dung National Park is the standard standard of the rare primeval forest ecosystem of the highlands, with endemic and rare flora and fauna genes only found in the Central Highlands. As one of the four regions with many endemic bird species, containing 1/8 of vietnam’s bird species and one of 222 regions with endemic bird species in the world.
The peak of Ta Dung mountain in Ta Dung National Park, the mountain is up to 1,982m above sea level. This is a difficult road and has a high slope, standing, dense difficult to move. The experience of conquering the 1982m high the peak of Ta Dung will be a memorable experience for those who are passionate about trekking to explore.
The route of The Trekking Tour on the peak of Ta Dung consists of 2 days and 2 nights, which can be changed according to weather conditions.
TREKKING THE PEAK OF TA DUNG TOUR
- Duration: 2 days 2 nights
- Duration: From January to May, 5 to 6 trips per month
- The peak of Ta Dung in Ta Dung National Park is located in Dak Plao commune, Dak Glong district, Dak Nong province, about 45km from Gia Nghia city.
LEVEL OF RISK: AVERAGE
- Request: Basic health, playing sports.
- Customer: Suitable for customers who are adventurous and want to experience new terrain.
ACTIVITIES ON THE TOUR
- Steep mountainous terrain
- Forest ice
- Wading rivers and streams
- Group of 4-10 people: 2,800,000 VND /person
- Group of 11-20 people: 2,600,000 VND / person
- Meals and water throughout the journey
- Climbing equipment and insurance throughout the climbing journey and exploring the cave
- Tents, tents, sleeping bags for 2 nights
- Medical instruments, basic medicines
- Vehicles moving in and out of the way.
YOU NEED TO PREPARE
- Climbing shoes have adhesion, good quality. The shoes are resistant to slippery, favorable for many rugged terrains.
- The dress has a light thin material, good dryness, easy to check.
- Warm clothes to wear at night.
- Long, thick socks (no low-neck socks)
- The backpack is of moderate size, good durability.
- Slippers to wear in the forbidden zone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK
Ta Dung National Park's the climate is cool and pleasant. In Ta Dung, with this type of climate typical of the mountains, there are 2 distinct seasons every year. Accordingly, the rainy season begins from April 5 until may 10. Next, the dry season will start from January 11 until January 4 next year. Depending on the purpose, you can arrange to have the best trip.
If children under 10 years old, you can let they join the family tour.
- Viper, red tail is a species of extremely poisonous, it should be noted
- Solid green continent is the common type.
- Solid mainly actives at night
However, you don’t worried because we always prepare for you the most safe and best accomodation.
For more information and photos of the trip, please visit Facebook