The tour to conquer the longest volcanic cave in Southeast Asia (Krong No) meets the passion of visitors who have a hobby of exploring and taking risks. In the process of participating, surely, this journey of discovery will bring great experiences for you and your loved ones, helping people to bond more together.
INTRODUCING DAK NONG GLOBAL GEOPARK
Dak Nong Geological Park is located at an altitude of 600-700m above sea level, with a total area of 4,760 km2. Dak Nong Provincial Park, central region of Vietnam Central Highlands. After passing through part of the ancient supercontinent Gondwana, from about 200-165 the former Middle Jurassic, the area of the Geological Park sank deep into a passive continental sea rich in ammonite and bivalve.
In the northeast of Dak Nong Geological Park, there is a unique geological area called volcanic systems and volcanic caves. With an inactive volcano, it has created a huge cave system, also known as lava caves with a total of 50 caves. Among them, C7 CHU BLUK VOCANIC CAVE- SOUTHEAST ASIA’S LONGEST VOLCANIC CAVE. The cave has a northwest-southeast direction and has a single collapse point.
Cave C7 is 11 meters deep, so if you want to explore here, you need a rope to climb down. Cave C7 has a total length of 1067m and has many collapsed holes inside the cave. It can be seen that these sinkholes are a favorable environment for the characteristic vegetation to grow beneath the dome to create extremely interesting natural landscapes.
The special reasons above, this tour to conquer the longest volcanic cave in Southeast Asia is suitable for visitors who really have passion, love to explore, adventure. To conquer this journey, you need to take part in our climbing course held in Ho Chi Minh City or demonstrate to us your climbing skills or experience. Children are recommended to participate only part of the trip.
ROUTE CONQUERING THE LONGEST VOLCANIC CAVE IN SOUTHEST ASIA
Volcanic cave discovery tour route consists of 2 days and 1 night, which can vary according to weather conditions
- Time: 2 days and 1 night
- Duration: from January to May, 5-6 trips/month
- Krong No Volcanic Cave: Krong Nong District, Dak Nong Province.
RISK LEVEL 2: AVERAGE
- Request: Basic health, there is sports.
- Customer: Suitable for customers who are adventurous and want to experience new terrains.
ACTIVITIES ON THE TOUR
- The road is from 8km to 12km.
- Forest ice
- Explore the cave, escalate (with protective wires).
- Tour price (adults): 3,500,000 VND – Applicable to groups of 10 or more people, up to 20 guests per group.
- In the absence of climbing equipment, please contact in advance and rent at a cost: 1,200,000 / person.
- Meals and water throughout the journey
- Climbing equipment and insurance throughout the climbing journey and exploring the cave
- Tents, tents, sleeping bags for 2 nights
- Medical instruments, basic medicines
- Transportation on and from
YOU NEED TO PREPARE
- Climbing shoes have adhesion, good quality. The shoes are resistant to slippery, favorable for many rugged terrains.
- The dress has a light thin material, good dryness, easy to check.
- Warm clothes to wear at night.
- Long, thick socks (no low-neck socks)
- The backpack is of moderate size, good durability.
- Slippers to wear in the forbidden zone.
Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE KRONG NOIVOLCANIC CAVE
The temperature of cave is fairly stable, for about 24 degrees, the climate is cool infinity. Almost time to come here is also all. Spring, summer is the time of the volcanic cave where this is most beautiful at this time, the vegetation lush, little rain, sunny, so the path will be easy, and it is also the time you will bring you much beautiful photos.
Children (6-12 years old) are recommended only participation a part of the trip because in the journey that works rope swing at the mouth of the cave to explore volcanic caves.
The process of swinging the rope and climb down oral caves will take more effort of people involved and there are dangerous elements, so we'll have expert guidance detailed and specific the use of the safety device when the rope swing and the manipulation rope swing safe, accurate. Therefore, requiring visitors to pay attention listen, observe and perform properly under the guidance of experts.
Besides, you keep peace of mind because we always ensure the distance trekking, and where to stay as safe as possible.
To understand more information and photos of the trip, please visit Facebook.