The Cycling Tour of TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK takes place in 1 day with an attractive Dak Som mountain bike experience. Here you will be satisfied with the winding roads, the bends of the sleeves are extremely rolling. Along with that, enjoy the unique natural scenery of Ta Dung National Park. The tour is suitable for all people who are passionate about sports, exploring, trekking can join friends or lovers, relatives to experience!
SUMMARY OF DAK SOM PASS AND TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK
Dak Som Pass is one of the most winding roads of the Central Highlands with a total of more than 300 bends in a distance of 60km. National Highway 28 along Ta Dung Lake covers an area of more than 5,000 hectares with 36 islands large and small to create a beautiful landscape.
With off-road bicycles, you will be immersed in this beautiful space with a journey that includes cycling activities, boating, lake bathing and visiting Dong Nai hydroelectric power plant, where the dong Nai river originated.
Ta Dung National Park is located on the border of Dak Nong and Di Linh provinces, in the center of the Central Highlands of Vietnam, is a primeval forest with an average elevation of 1,200 – 1,500m, with the peak of Ta Dung mountain up to 1,982m above sea level.
Ta Dung National Park is located in a key area of regional economy and environmental security, absorbing and storing carbon, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, protecting and maintaining the ecological balance of the whole region.
This national park is also the headwaters of the Dong Nai River, including protection forests, regulation, domestic water supply, public production – agriculture, electricity industry. It is likened to the green lungs of Dak Nong province. With the characteristics of humid tropical forests on low mountains, Ta Dung National Park is the standard standard of the rare primeval forest ecosystem of the highlands, with endemic and rare flora and fauna genes only found in the Central Highlands.
The route of the Cycling Tour of Ta Dung National Park takes place in 1 day, specifically as follows:
Right at the boundary between Lam Dong and Dong Nai at National Highway 28, the best off-road bicycles are assigned to the delegation, from here, the delegation begins to gently downhill to Ta Tong marina, with a distance of 15km of hills but most downhill and only a few small uphill slopes but enough to consume energy.
When arriving at the marina, bicycles are put on the boat, dine in the middle of the lake and enjoy the vast space of the lake bed. You will be immersed in the lake when the boat reaches the small island. After that, the boat takes the delegation and bicycles to the shore of the hydroelectric dam, from here, the staff of the hydroelectric power plant will take us on a tour of Dong Nai 3 hydroelectric power plant and the observation point of unesco Dak Nong global geopark.
CYCLING TOUR OF TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK
- Duration: 1 day
- Duration: From January to May, 5 to 6 trips per month
- Ta Tung National Park belongs to Dak Plao commune, Dak Glong district, Dak Nong province, about 45km from Gia Nghia city.
LEVEL OF RISK: BASIC, EASY
- Requirements: do not require too much experience, just have the spirit to want to adventure, explore.
- Customers: Suitable for customers who are just starting out on tour, customers who want to travel with relatives (children), friends …
ACTIVITIES ON THE TOUR
- Cycling the pass
- Lunch in the middle of the lake
- Visit Dong Nai 3 hydroelectric power plant and the observation point of unesco dak Nong global geopark.
- Group 4 to 10: 1,500,000 VND/person
- Group 11 to 20: 1,250,000 VND/person
- Meals throughout the journey.
- Safety devices when crossing terrain
- Tents, camps, sleeping bags for 3 nights
- Medical instruments, basic medicines
- Transportation on and from
You need to be prepared.
- Climbing shoes or sneakers.
- The dress has a light thin material, good dryness, easy to check.
QUESTIONS ABOUT TA DUNG NATIONAL PARK
Ta Dung National Park's the climate is cool and pleasant. In Ta Dung, with this type of climate typical of the mountains, there are 2 distinct seasons every year. Accordingly, the rainy season begins from April 5 until may 10. Next, the dry season will start from January 11 until January 4 next year. Depending on the purpose, you can arrange to have the best trip.
If children under 10 years old, you can let they join the family tour.
- Viper, red tail is a species of extremely poisonous, it should be noted
- Solid green continent is the common type.
- Solid mainly actives at night
However, you don’t worried because we always prepare for you the most safe and best accomodation.
For more information and photos of the trip, please visit Facebook