Referring to the “pearl island” of Phu Quoc, people often think of the endless white sands, with the clear blue water and the sparkling sunshine shining down the beautiful clear water. Here are suggestions of extremely attractive Phu Quoc tourist destinations that cannot be ignored for a great cruise season of yours.
BAI SAO- PHU QUOC TOURIST DESTINATIONS
Bai Sao Phu Quoc is known as one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. Bai Sao belongs to An Thoi town, Phu Quoc island district, Kien Giang province, Vietnam. Located about 25km from Duong Dong town near Khem Beach.
The “defining feature” of Bai Sao is the white sandy coastline stretching up to 7km, the green coconuts are high and the sea surface is calm and clear. According to local people, many years ago, every time the sunset fell, thousands of starfish would visit the coast, creating an unforgettable spectacular natural phenomenon. Nowadays, although the number of starfish coming ashore is less, the name “star beach” has been associated with this place – becoming a familiar “virtual living coordinate” of many tourists when visiting Phu Quoc.
To travel to Vietnam Beach, you can go any season. However, according to the indigenous people, the most beautiful time to travel to Bai Sao from about June to October. Thanks to the location of the southwest wind, the weather in Bai Sao Phu Quoc is somewhat calm – little wind and large waves – with the clear sea surface like the lake can see the bottom.
Coming to Bai Sao when traveling to Phu Quoc, visitors can experience many interesting activities such as:
– Sunbathing, bathing: take advantage of the cool blue water in Bai Sao, the vast sea space, you must definitely take a dip to enjoy the beautiful scenery here. Bathing and sunbathing is an activity not to be missed when traveling to Phu Quoc, especially at this beautiful beach like Bai Sao.
– Coral diving: Bai Sao is famous for its seawater at the bottom, so you will admire the coral reefs and colorful marine ecosystem. An experiential beach trip with night squid fishing, fishing, crab catching, hearing the story of fishing will make your life much more interesting.
– Participate in sea games: here you can experience basket boats, kayaks, sup boats or try out thrilling activities such as canoes, skateboards, windsurfing,…
– Admire the sunset at sea: the sea is the ideal place to watch the sunset, moreover Bai Sao is one of the most beautiful sunset viewing places in Phu Quoc. Are you excited and want to travel to Phu Quoc?
BAI DAI – PHU QUOC TOURIST DESTINATIONS
Bai Dai Phu Quoc is located in the northwest of Phu Quoc Island, 24km from Phu Quoc Airport, stretching 15km stretching from Cua Can to Mui Ganh Dau. Many people mistakenly believe that Bai Dai is a but in fact these are two completely different beaches. Long Beach is famous as a pristine beach, with long, smooth white sand, blue sea water in harmony with the blue of the cloudy sky, of peaceful nature.
Bai Dai Phu Quoc reveals all its beauty between November and March or between April and June. Because during this time, the climate at Bai Dai is extremely mild, light sunshine, fun activities, entertainment is also more exciting, more attractive.
When traveling to Phu Quoc and visiting Bai Long, in addition to sightseeing activities, you can also:
- Outdoor BBQ: Enjoy barbecues with family and friends, this is a good opportunity for you to both socialize and relax.
- Overnight camping: The evening is when team building activities such as camping are extremely popular.
- Scuba diving: Bai Long owns the most colorful and diverse coral reefs in Phu Quoc Island. The sea water here is very clear so you can completely see the coral reefs on the seabed.
- Fishing: This is an activity chosen by many middle-aged travelers. Fishing helps to train the spirit of comfort, patience and above all to create joy for anglers.
- Cycling along the beach: With a length of 15km, you can cycle to breathe fresh air and enjoy the fresh natural scenery.
Besides, near Bai Dai Phu Quoc, there are other attractive tourist destinations such as Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc, VinWonders Phu Quoc, Grand World Phu Quoc. These places attract a lot of tourists to visit to have fun because there are many extremely attractive activities waiting for you to come to Phu Quoc.
AN THOI ISLANDS – PHU QUOC TOURIST DESTINATION
An Thoi Phu Quoc Archipelago is a complex of over 15 large and small islands located in the south of Ngoc Island, in the Gulf of Thailand region. Currently, this place belongs to Hon Thom commune, Phu Quoc island, Kien Giang. Coming here, visitors can experience many exciting and interesting activities.
The islands: Hon Nail, Hon Gam Ghi, Hon Thom, Hon Xuong … it is considered to be the most beautiful and famous islands, attracting the most visitors. Let’s see more about the beautiful islands in Phu Quoc here: FASCINATED by the beauty of 6 ISLANDS in PHU QUOC
To reach The An Thoi Islands, you have two ways: travel by cable car or boat. Traveling by cable car saves more time because only about 15-20 minutes you can reach An Thoi Islands, you can see the beautiful sea view from above, but the cost will be much higher than traveling by boat. Therefore, depending on the conditions and needs of each individual to be able to choose the most suitable vehicle for your Phu Quoc trip!
If you have been to An Thoi Phu Quoc archipelago, you can enjoy visiting and experiencing interesting activities associated with nature and understanding more about the life of the people here:
- Discover the beauty of the beautiful islands of An Thoi Archipelago: each island offers visitors a very special and very unique experience: Hon Thom, Hon Mong Tay,…
- Join scuba diving to see the coral in An Thoi Phu Quoc archipelago: Here there are fine white sands, the sea water is so clear that if you rent an oxygen tank and dive down you can see colorful fish swimming, beautiful brilliant coral reefs and each herd of sea jellyfish right at the bottom of the sea.
- Experience fishing, squid fishing on board in An Thoi Phu Quoc: floating on the fishing sea in Hon Thom or sitting on a night squid fishing boat in Hon Ria is an interesting experience that you should not miss when coming to An Thoi Islands.
If you have the opportunity to travel to Phu Quoc, you should come to An Thoi Islands to experience interesting activities here!
PHU QUOC PRISON
Phu Quoc Prison is a prison located at 350 Nguyen Van Cu Street, An Thoi commune, 28km from the center of Duong Dong town, Phu Quoc.
If the places to visit and play in Phu Quoc show us the prosperity and attractiveness of this island, Phu Quoc prison shows a quiet and distant silence. This place has saved the evil crimes of the American empire, the French colonialists. They did not hesitate to use barbaric measures to torture, depriving the soldiers of their will to fight.
Every nook and cranny of the prison, every story of the soldier expresses the spirit of resilient, indomitable and heroic struggle of our nation. Visiting Phu Quoc prison, we can see the fierceness of the war as well as better understand the history of the nation. Therefore, traveling to Phu Quoc should definitely visit this place at least once.
PHU QUOC NIGHT MARKET – PHU QUOC TOURIST DESTINATION
Phu Quoc Night Market is an attractive destination you should not miss when traveling to Phu Quoc. Here you can “immerse” in the culinary paradise, comfortably shop and eat and immerse yourself in the bustling and bustling atmosphere of Phu Quoc at night.
- Phu Quoc Night Market address: No. 6 Bach Dang Street – Duong Dong town – Phu Quoc.
- Phu Quoc night market operating hours: 18h – 23h30 daily.
Phu Quoc night market is located along the romantic Duong Dong River, so the design of the market is in the style of “a straight line”. Go from the market gate you just go straight, on both sides of the road are booths sold from the beginning of the market running straight to the end of the market so you can rest assured that you will not be able to “get lost” or miss anything interesting when coming to Phu Quoc night market.
Phu Quoc Night Market has more than 100 restaurants, booths are divided into 2 areas:
- Zone 1 at the beginning of the market: there are food stalls, selling seafood and dried specialties brought back as gifts (fish sauce, sim wine, dried seafood …)
- Zone 2 at the end of the market: where there are souvenir booths, handicrafts, Phu Quoc pearls …
Let’s go to Phu Quoc night market to enjoy a lot of specialties in this extremely busy and busy atmosphere during your phu Quoc trip!
Above are the extremely famous Phu Quoc tourist destinations with beautiful scenery, exciting and exciting activities waiting for visitors to visit and enjoy. There are still many other places when choosing to travel in Phu Quoc is equally special, let’s wait in part 2!
For more information and photos of the trip, see our tour schedule or please visit Facebook.